It was originally developed and is maintained by the National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) and the Center for Implementing Technology in Education (CITEd), funded by the U.
What does NCTI stand for?
NCTI stands for National Center for Technology Innovation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCTI
We have 15 other meanings of NCTI in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on Tobacco or Health (Canadian Council for Tobacco Control)
- National Corporation for Tourism & Hotels (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Nautical Club of Thessaloniki (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- North Carolina Tar Heels (University of North Carolina)
- Northern College of Therapeutic Hypnosis (Huddersfield, Kirklees, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- North Carolina Transportation Hall of Fame
- Nature Coast Technical High School (Brooksville, FL)
- New Century Technology High School (Huntsville, Alabama)
- National Cable Television Institute
- National Center for Technical Instruction (Roseville, CA)
- National Centre for Trade Information (India)
- National College of Technical Instruction (Roseville, CA)
- NAV Canada Training Institute
- Non-Cooperative Target Identification
- Northern California Training Institute (Roseville, CA; EMT/EMS training and research)
- North Carolina Telecommunications Industry Association
- North Carolina Travel Industry Association
- National Center for Trauma-Informed Care
- National Center for Transportation and Industrial Productivity
- Nuclear Counterterrorism Incident Response (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Technology Innovation (www.
Key partners include Santa Clara University's Center for Science, Technology, and Society, World Federation of United Nations Associations, United Nations Development Programme, World Bank Institute, Catholic Relief Services, CORE Group, National Center for Technology Innovation, Opportunity International and Acumen Fund.