David Reid, director of NOAA's National Center for Research on Aquatic Invasive Species in Ann Arbor, Mich.
What does NCRAIS stand for?
NCRAIS stands for National Center for Research on Aquatic Invasive Species (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; US)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern California Reycling Association
- Norwich Clinical Research Associates, Ltd.
- National Capital Region Athletic Association (Philippines)
- National Committee for the Review of Alcohol Advertising (Australia)
- Navy Cryptologic Reserve Alumni Association
- Nevada-California Regional Alumni Association (of Phi Theta Kappa)
- National Community Relations Advisory Council (est. 1944; now Jewish Council for Public Affairs)
- North Central Regional Aquaculture Center
- National Cell Repository for Alzheimer's Disease
- North Carolina Regulatory Affairs Forum
- National Conference on Recent Advancements in Information Technology
- North-Central Region of the Astronomical League (DePere, WI)
- Nomura Corporate Research and Asset Management
- North Carolina Responsible Animal Owners Alliance
- National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research
- National Conference on Recent Advances in Structural Engineering (India)
- National Capital Region Board (India)
- National Center for Retirement Benefits Inc.
- National Crime Records Bureau (India)
- National Crime Reduction Board (London, England, UK)