The report by the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education comes just days after the Oregon Legislature approved another budget cut for its 17 community colleges, which could push them back close to the level of funding they received 10 years ago.
What does NCPP stand for?
NCPP stands for National Center for Public Policy (political think tank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPP
We have 42 other meanings of NCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Nested Certificate Propagation Overhead
- Network of Christian Peace Organisations
- Non-Catalytic Partial Oxidation
- North Carolina Pool Operator
- Notice of Counter Petition Opportunity
- Nuclear Construction Projects Office (US DOE)
- National Chronic Pain Outreach Association
- Northeastern California Perinatal Outreach Program (California Department of Public Health)
- National Center for Public Opinion Research
- National Campaign to Prevent Pregnancy (various locations)
- National Center for Public Productivity
- National Centre for Partnership and Performance (Ireland)
- National Climate Predictions and Projections (US NOAA)
- National Commission on Prevention Priorities (Washington, DC)
- National Conference on Philanthropic Planning (annual)
- National Coordinator Ports Policing (UK police border controller)
- National Council on Pet Population
- National Council on Public Polls
- Nearest Codeword Problem with Pre-Processing
- Non-Cyclic Photophosphorylation
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier gave a liberal answer to every question posed by the National Center for Public Policy Research about Merck's support of ObamaCare at Tuesday's Merck shareholder meeting in North Branch, New Jersey.
JORDAN, OREN PIZMONY-LEVY, BRIAN POWELL: THE BLIND SIDE: AMERICANS' PERCEPTIONS OF INEQUALITIES IN COLLEGE ACCESS, BASED ON AN ANALYSIS OF DATA FROM A NATIONAL SURVEY OF AROUND 1,000 ADULTS CONDUCTED IN 2007 BY PUBLIC AGENDA AND BY THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR PUBLIC POLICY AND HIGHER EDUCATION.
According to a report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, "Measuring Up 2008," released in December 2008, the increasing cost of college tuition appears to be making college unaffordable for many students in the USA.
A report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education found that college tuition and fees increased 439 percent from 1982 to 2007, while median family income rose just 147 percent.
Also: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education recently released "Measuring Up 2008," its biennial national and state-by-state report card on higher education.
What began as a reasonable attempt to control water pollution in our nation's interstate rivers, lakes, and streams," says Peyton Knight at the National Center for Public Policy Research, "spiraled into unreasonable federal regulation of isolated wetlands, ponds, dry lakebeds, intermittent streams and drainage ditches.
So I'm reliant on the National Center for Public Policy Research in the US, who did manage to extract the details from Airbus of 900km - but with no luggage or cargo on board.