Ants don't respond to sound on a human scale," says Robert Hickling of the National Center for Physical Acoustics at the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
What does NCPA stand for?
NCPA stands for National Center for Physical Acoustics (University of Mississippi, Oxford)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPA
We have 61 other meanings of NCPA in our Acronym Attic
- not currently present
- Notice of Compensation Payable (worker's compensation; Pennsylvania)
- Nurse Candidate Program
- Nursing Care Plan
- Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition Center of the Philippines
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice (journal)
- Network Capacity Planning & Engineering (Sprint)
- Nepal Communist Party-United Marxist & Leninist.
- Jamie L. Whitten National Center for Physical Acoustics
- National Center for Policy Analysis
- National Center for the Performing Arts (various locations)
- National Child Protection Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Collegiate Paintball Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association (formerly National Association of Retail Druggists)
- National Cottonseed Products Association
- Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Nebraska Commission on Public Advocacy
- Network Control Panel Applet
- North Carolina Press Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henry Bass, Director of the National Center for Physical Acoustics, University of Mississippi, and F.
Crum of the National Center for Physical Acoustics in Oxford, Miss.