Department of Veterans Affairs, National Center for Patient Safety describes how VHA implemented a "strong fix" to reduce PCA-related events by more than 60%:
What does NCPS stand for?
NCPS stands for National Center for Patient Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCPS
We have 47 other meanings of NCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Neutron Core Partical Repeater (Anime)
- Nonconforming Product Report
- North Carolina phosphate rock
- North Central Prairie Region
- North Country Public Radio
- Northern California Planning and Research
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District (Clackamas, OR)
- North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission
- National Congress for Puerto Rican Rights
- National Center for Prevention and Research Solutions (educational programs for school-aged children)
- National Commission on the Public Service
- National Committee for Professional Standards (Australia)
- National Crime Prevention Strategy
- National Cyber Security Protection System (US DoD)
- Net Control Processing Subsystem
- Neural Cellular Positioning System
- New Canaan Public Schools (Connecticut)
- Non-Complimentary Planar Structure
- North Carolina Poetry Society
- Northern Cass Public School (Hunter, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The education handout chosen, 'Fall Prevention at Home,' from the National Center for Patient Safety Falls Toolkit is pleasant, easy-to-read and understand and is available as a paper copy or computer link.
Michigan has become the virtual national center for patient safety and quality with Keystone's successes documented in the New England Journal of Medicine, Newsweek, the New Yorker and elsewhere.
Veteran Affairs National Center for Patient Safety analyzed forty-seven bleeding incidents between 2002 and 2010: "Forty of these events were serious bleeding episodes and some of these resulted in fatalities" (Veteran Affairs, "Bleeding Episodes During Dialysis", AD09-02)
Douglas Paull, a VA surgeon and co-director of the Medical Team Training program at VA's National Center for Patient Safety in Ann Arbor, Mich.
2002 -- Veterans Health Administration National Center for Patient Safety, Ann Arbor, Mich.
The National Center for Patient Safety (NCPS) of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) implements text mining technologies to enhance the analysis of patient safety reports.
Barker, Ph D Bruce Cohen AUBURN UNIVERSITY GLAXOSMITHKLINE Mary Burkhardt, RPh, MS Allen Dunehew, RPh, MPA VHA NATIONAL CENTER FOR PATIENT SAFETY AMERINET Jane Englebright Garren Haggenmeir, HCA, Inc.