org/FundraisingSurvey BoardSource BoardSource, formerly the National Center for Nonprofit Boards, is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by strengthening boards of directors.
What does NCNB stand for?
NCNB stands for National Center for Nonprofit Boards (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCNB
We have 3 other meanings of NCNB in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Numismatic Association
- North Carolina Nurses Association
- Northern California Nursing Academy (Daly City, CA)
- Northern California/Nevada Section American Association of Physics Teachers
- National Commission on Nuclear Activities Control (Poland)
- National Council of Native American Churches
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Nevada Child Nutrition Advisory Committee
- North Carolina Network Applications Center
- North Carolina Native American Youth Organization
- Never Captain Nicky Butt (soccer and fantasy soccer blog)
- Nobody Cares Nobody Bothers
- Non-Comment, Non-Blank (lines of code)
- North Carolina National Bank (became NationsBank)
- North Cascades National Bank (Chelan, WA)
- Northern Colorado Nitro Burners (California boat racing)
- National Captive Nations Committee
- National Committee of Negro Churchmen (est. 1967; Dallas, TX)
- National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons
- National Council of Nigerian Citizens
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the National Center for Nonprofit Boards (NCNB) expressly addresses its "20 Ideas" to nonprofit governance, I find the ideas here equally applicable to the conduct of for-profit board meetings.
Winick's and Ling's frustration is understandable, according to Kathleen Enright, director of public relations at the National Center for Nonprofit Boards.
Most recently, Enright served as director of marketing and public relations for the National Center For Nonprofit Boards, also in Washington, D.
Last fall, the National Center for Nonprofit Boards, Washington, D.
In 1999 she was elected chair of the National Center for Nonprofit Boards, an organization based in Washington, D.
BoardSource BoardSource, formerly the National Center for Nonprofit Boards, is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by strengthening boards of directors.
The National Center for Nonprofit Boards is making some major changes effective January 1 starting with its name and the way it provides information.