Mosquito-Borne Diseases West Nile Virus West Nile virus (WNV) causes a mild disease considered of minor military impact according to the National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI).
What does NCMI stand for?
NCMI stands for National Center for Medical Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCMI
We have 11 other meanings of NCMI in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Mental Health Consumers' Organization (Raleigh, NC)
- National Coalition of Mental Health Consumer/Survivor Organizations (Washington, DC)
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIH)
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (National Institutes of Health)
- North Carolina Manufactured Housing Institute
- National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice
- National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame (Fort Worth, Texas)
- National Coalition of Mental Health Professionals and Consumers
- National Center for Macromolecular Imaging (Houston, TX)
- National Credit Management Inc.
- Naval Combat Instrumentation System
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, Inc. (Lenexa, KS)
- New Covenant Ministries International
- North Carolina Mortgage Investments
- North Carolina Mechanical Inspectors Association
- National Chiropractic Mutual Insurance Company (Clive, IA)
- National Council of Music Importers and Exporters
- Now Correct Me If I Am Wrong
- National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also been a senior intelligence officer with the National Center for Medical Intelligence, where he directed the Emerging Biotechnology Team on a wide array of technologies, including stem cells and novel vaccines and therapeutics.