Forrest served in a number of positions at Princeton University, including as Chair of the Electrical Engineering Department, Director of the Center for Photonics and Optoelectronic Materials, and as director of the National Center for Integrated Photonic Technology.
What does NCIPT stand for?
NCIPT stands for National Center for Integrated Photonic Technology (Quincy, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Counter Intelligence Policy Board
- National Coalition of Independent Public Broadcast Producers
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (US CDC)
- National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (Romania)
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health
- National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (also seen as INPIT; Japan)
- National Council of Intellectual Property Law Associations (Washington, DC)
- National Centre for Integrated Pest Management (New Delhi, India)
- National Coalition on Integrated Pest Management (Austin, TX)
- North Central Integrated Pest Management Center
- National Childhood Injury Prevention Week
- Nijmegen Cochlear Implantation Questionnaire (quality-of-life assessment)
- National College of Industrial Relations (National College of Ireland)
- National College of Ireland (Ireland)
- Nebraska Commission of Industrial Relations (Lincoln, NE)
- New Castle Industrial Railroad (New Castle, PA)
- Northern Coloradans for Immigration Reduction
- Northern Community Investment Readiness (Canada)
- National Criminal Intelligence Resource Center (US DOJ; Tallahassee, FL)
- NATO Computer Incident Response Capability