She currently serves on the board of directors for Novation, the National Center for Healthcare Leadership, and the American Heart Association Midwest Affiliate, for which she serves as chair of the board, and on national American Heart Association committees and task forces.
What does NCHL stand for?
NCHL stands for National Center for Healthcare Leadership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCHL
We have 3 other meanings of NCHL in our Acronym Attic
- New Cambridge History of India
- Non-Capsulate Haemophilus Influenzae (virus)
- Northern Centre for Healthcare Improvement (Australia)
- North Carolina Healthcare Information & Communications Alliance
- Northern California High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (National Drug Control Strategy)
- North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board (Raleigh)
- North Carolina Health Information Management Association
- National Criminal History Improvement Program
- National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- North Carolina Hunter Jumper Association
- National Center for the Hebrew Language (New York, NY)
- National Conference of Hispanic Legislators
- North Central Hockey League (Manitoba, Canada)
- National Center for Health Marketing (US CDC)
- National Center for Housing Management
- National College of Holistic Medicine (est. 1992)
- National Cultural History Museum (Pretoria, South Africa)
- North Carolina Hotel & Motel Association
- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- National Center of Hygiene, Medical Ecology and Nutrition (Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Healthcare Leadership, a not-for-profit that works to improve population health by enhancing the capacity of health care leaders, named Mitchell H.
Begley currently serves as a director of Sara Lee Corporation, AdvaMed and the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL), and is a member of the Commercial Club Foundation's Civic Committee and CEOs Against Cancer.
CHICAGO, July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) said today it has named Thomas M.
New Position Will Focus on Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness CHICAGO, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) said today it has named Allan L.
Capella's DHA is one of few DHA programs in the country Designed around the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) Competency Model[TM], Capella's DHA is designed for health care leaders interested in pursuing a doctorate that focuses on practical contributions to the health care field, compared to the more research-oriented PhD.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) today announced that Sodexho, Inc.
CHICAGO -- The National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) announced that its annual award has been named The Gail L.