has been named by President John Anderson as the new director and vice president of the National Center for Food Safety and Technology (NCFST) at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT).
What does NCFS stand for?
NCFS stands for National Center for Food Safety and Technology (consortium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCFS
We have 37 other meanings of NCFS in our Acronym Attic
- National Crime Forum Report
- No Cause for Rejection
- Non-Conventional Feed Resources
- North Central Florida Region
- North Country Fund Raiser (Elizabethtown, NY)
- North Carolina Forum for Research and Economic Education (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- North Central Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Association
- North Carolina Federation of Republican Women
- National Campaign for Firework Safety (UK)
- National Center for Forensic Science
- National Centre for Sustainability (Australia)
- National Council on Fireworks Safety
- Nederlandse Cystic Fibrosis Stichting (Dutch: Dutch Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; est. 1969)
- Newcastle Centre for Family Studies (University of Newcastle; England, UK)
- Nineteenth-Century French Studies (various organizations)
- National Community Fire Safety Centre (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister)
- Naval Cadet Force Summer Camp (UK)
- National Curriculum Framework for School Education
- National Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Association (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Matt Botos, National Center for Food Safety and Technology, Illinois Institute of Technology, 6502 S.
Research scientist Tong-Jen Fu of the FDA's National Center for Food Safety and Technology discussed the reliability of digestion assays for determining food safety.