The Foundation donates funds directly to restoration and preservation projects at the Academy Film Archive, George Eastman House, Library of Congress, Museum of Modern Art, UCLA Film and Television archives, and its affiliate organizations, the National Center for Film and Video Preservation at the AFI and National Film Preservation Foundation.
What does NCFVP stand for?
NCFVP stands for National Center for Film and Video Preservation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Narrows Center for the Arts (Fall River, MA)
- National Center for Traditional Arts (Taiwan)
- National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Central Florida Trauma Agency
- North Carolina Farm Transition Network (Hillsborough, NC)
- Nasyeed.Com Friends United
- Normal Hematopoietic Colony-Forming Units
- Norsk Cøliakiforenings Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Coeliac Society)
- North City Future Urbanizing Area (San Diego, CA)
- National Clearinghouse on Family Violence
- National Creative Frugality Week (yearly event)
- North Carolinians for Fair Wages (campaign)
- National Clearinghouse on Families and Youth (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- National Collaboration for Youth (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Federation of Young Republicans
- Coast Guard Publications (US Navy)
- Nacogdoches (Amtrak statioc code; Nacogdoches, TX)
- Nagoya Central Garden (Aichi, Japan)
- National Coast Guard
- National Commissioning Group (England health services procurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Despite not having a job, Harold, you both moved to Los Angeles when Shirlee became executive director of the National Center for Film and Video Preservation at the American Film Institute.
The foundation will continue to support film preservation projects nationwide through its annual funding of its seven member institutions, including five major archives: Academy Film Archive, George Eastman House, Library of Congress, Museum of Modern Art, and the UCLA Film and Television Archives, and two affiliated grantmaking organizations: the National Center for Film and Video Preservation at the AFI, and the National Film Preservation Foundation.