We are seeing a game of musical chairs in which the best and brightest are being lured from one state to another, and also from the public sector to higher-paying jobs in the private sector," says Robert Schaeffer, public education director for the National Center for Fair and Open Testing, or FairTest.
What does NCFOT stand for?
NCFOT stands for National Center for Fair and Open Testing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Foundation for Nursing (Raleigh, NC)
- Northern Californians for Nebraska (alumni association)
- National Centre for First Nations Governance (Canada)
- National Census of Ferry Operators (Bureau of Transportation Statistics; US DOT)
- National Conference of Fireman and Oilers
- Nationally Certified Fire Officer
- Net Cash from Operations (finance)
- North Cambridge Family Opera (Boston, MA)
- Northern California Football Officials Association
- North Carolina Fraternal Order of Police
- Napa County Flood Protection (taxes; California)
- National Center for Family Philanthropy (Washington, DC)
- National Conference on Fluid Power
- Nickel Cadmium Fibre Plate (batteries)
- North Carolinians for Peace
- North Cascade Family Physicians (Mount Vernon, WA)
- North Carolina Foster Parents Association
- National Commission on Fire Prevention and Control
- Newman Center Facilities Planning Committee
- North Carolina Family Policy Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graduation tests may represent the final obstacle that causes struggling students to drop out of school, hypothesizes Monty Neill, executive director of The National Center for Fair and Open Testing.
In the quest to test more cheaply and quickly, teachers will drill kids on formulaic writing to get high scores, but not the kind of written communication that they'll need in college and in lithe," says Robert Schaeffer, a spokesman for National Center for Fair and Open Testing, an advocacy group based in Cambridge, Mass.