The necessary forms for submitting a paper application will be found on the National Center for Environmental Research website, http:// es.
What does NCER stand for?
NCER stands for National Center for Environmental Research (Environmental Protection Agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCER
We have 21 other meanings of NCER in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health
- National Center of Environmental Publications and Information
- National Consortium for Education in Primary Medical Care (Australia)
- National Confidential Enquiry into Patient Outcome and Death
- National Confidential Enquiry into Perioperative Deaths
- National Coalition for Electronic Portfolio Research
- National Coalition for Equity in Public Service
- North China Electric Power University (Baoding , Hebei )
- National Center for Economic Research (est. 1996; Beijing, China)
- National Center for Education Research (US Department of Education)
- National Commission on Election Reform
- Non-Combat Expenditure Requirements
- Northern Corridor Economic Region (Malaysia)
- North Carolina Emergency Relief Administration
- North Central Extension Research Activity
- National Corn-to-Ethanol Research Center (Edwardsville, IL)
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre (India)
- Nevada County Economic Resource Council (California)
- North Carolina Education Research Council
- North Carolina Emergency Response Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
With its grant, the Environmental Protection Agency hopes to understand which pollution sources and which kinds of particulate matter may be responsible for unhealthy air, said Stacey Katz, assistant director of the agency's National Center for Environmental Research.
It's a very powerful technology," says Barbara Karn of EPA'S National Center for Environmental Research in Washing ton, D.
These independent tests were conducted for the US Environmental Protection Agency, National Center for Environmental research, Office of Research and Development.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), administered by the agency's National Center for Environmental Research, was an early investor in and promoter of environmental applications of nanotechnology.
Information regarding current research can be found on the Office of Research and Development's National Center for Environmental Research (NCER) homepage at http://es.
Environmental Protection Agency, National Center for Environmental Research, Washington DC, USA; (7) U.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Research and Development, National Center for Environmental Research (NCER), through its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is issuing this request for applications (RFA) for research that provides validation, interpretation, and/or application of currently known biomarkers to environmental health and risk assessment.