According to the National Center for Employee Ownership, there are approximately 11,500 ESOPs in the U.
What does NCEO stand for?
NCEO stands for National Center for Employee Ownership
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCEO
We have 2 other meanings of NCEO in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre of Experimental Mineralogy and Petrology (Allahabad, India)
- North Carolina Eastern Municipal Power Agency
- Nature Coast Emergency Medical Services (Lecanto, FL)
- North Country Emergency Medical Services (Southern University of New York, Canton)
- North Central Eisenhower Mathematics and Science Consortium
- National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
- North Central EMS Institute (St. Cloud, Minnesota)
- National Center for Excellence in Metalworking Technology
- National Collections Emergency News (website; American Institute for Conservation)
- Network Compatibility Engineer
- National Center on Educational Outcomes
- National Centre for Earth Observation (UK)
- National Chief Executive Officer
- North Carolina Energy Office
- National Council of Educational Opportunity Associations
- North Carolina End-of-Grade (student performance test)
- North Carolina Emergency Operations Plan (crime control)
- National Capital and Eastern Ontario Region (geographic region of Canada)
- National Camp Evaluation Project (Institute for Career and Leisure Development)
- National Centers for Environmental Prediction (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data compiled by the National Center for Employee Ownership and published in September 2010 showed that the debt default rate of companies with ESOPs was less than 2%.
He has presented at national conferences sponsored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Center for Employee Ownership.
firms with employee stock ownership programs in place as of 12/31/2000 was identified from the database of the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO).
The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO), curious to learn what academics thought, conducted its own survey of 37 business school finance professors.
According to the National Center for Employee Ownership, in the last decade the number of employees receiving stock options has skyrocketed from one million to 10 million
Corey Rosen, executive director of the National Center for Employee Ownership, a nonprofit group in the Bay Area, said ACS has a good reputation.
Other studies by the National Center for Employee Ownership provide additional evidence that employee-ownership companies are high performers.