To assist in the effort, the NCAA subscribes to the Resource Exchange Center, a service of the National Center for Drug Free Sport, the NCAA's third party drug-testing administrator.
What does NCDFS stand for?
NCDFS stands for National Center for Drug Free Sport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDFS
- National Center for Disaster Fraud (US DHS)
- Net Control Direction Finding
- Network Common Data Format
- NoClassDeffoundError (computing)
- Normalized Cumulative Distribution Function (biophysics)
- Normalized Curvature Difference Function (heart condition)
- Northcountry Cooperative Development Fund (Minneapolis, MN)
- National Cooperative Dairy Federation of India (Gujarat, India)
- Native Community Development Financial Institutions
- North Carollina Division of Forest Resources
- North Carolina Division of Facility Services
- National Career Development Guidelines
- National Center for Digital Government (University of Massachusetts)
- North Carolina Dairy Goat Breeders' Association
- Northern Colorado Disc Golf Club (Fort Collins, CO)
- Non-Calcareous Dark Grey Floodplain
- Nassau County Department of Health (Long Island, NY)
- National Coalition on Deaf Community and Hiv, Inc.
- North Carolina Dental Hygiene Association
- North Central District Health Department (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Drug Free Sport, the organization that currently performs all urine sample collections under the Minor League Drug Program, will perform all blood sample collections.
Several recent customer wins within healthcare include: Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Children's Medical Center Dallas, Mount Desert Island Hospital and The National Center for Drug Free Sport.