Sasso was appointed to the board of trustees of the Henry Viscardi School at the National Center for Disability Services.
What does NCDS stand for?
NCDS stands for National Center for Disability Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDS
We have 43 other meanings of NCDS in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Defense Robotics
- National Coalition for Disability Rights
- National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (Jordan)
- New Case Detection Rate (leprosy)
- Northern California Dirt Riders Association
- National Construction Dispute Resolution Committee
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (India)
- National Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Naath Community Development Service
- NASA Climate Data System
- National Center for Dispute Settlement (arbitration firm)
- National Child Development Study (UK)
- National Child Development Survey (UK)
- National Coach Development School
- National Council for Divorced and Separated
- Naval Combat Data System
- Navigation Critical Distribution System
- Net-Centric Data Strategy (US DoD)
- Newton Country Day School (Newton, MA)
- North Carolina Dental Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Joining the effort to rebuild New York's economy, the National Center for Disability Services (NCDS) today announced the opening of "Project Re-Employ: Getting New Yorkers with Disabilities Back to Work," according to Edmund Cortez, President and CEO of NCDS.
The National Center for Disability Services in Albertson, New York, has three funded PWI projects.
He also is a former member of the board of directors of the National Center for Disability Services.
Department of Labor, National Center for Disability Services, and the New York State Rehabilitation Association.
com and Through Its Widespread Talking ATMs Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) announced today that it received the "Valued Customer Award" from the National Business & Disability Council (NBDC), at the National Center for Disability Services (NCDS), for its 2004 Awards of Honor.
Last year Caterpillar was named Employer of the Year by the Industry-Labor Council of the National Center for Disability Services.
Sasson Licensing, whose label can be found on a complete line of men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories, has a long history of corporate support for educational programs, including "The First International Very Special Arts Festival" at the White House in 1989; the "Sasson Don't Do Drugs" public information campaign; the "Variety Pre-Schooler's Workshop," an educational center for troubled children who are learning disabled; and the National Center for Disability Services, a non-profit facility providing educational, vocational, rehabilitation and research services for persons with disabilities.