VanKirk, president and executive director of the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining, in Latrobe, Pa.
What does NCDMM stand for?
NCDMM stands for National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining (Latrobe, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Centre for Disaster Management
- National Commission for Democracy in Mexico (Texas)
- National Committee for Disaster Management (Cambodia)
- National Conference of Democratic Mayors
- Narrowband Code Division Multiple Access
- Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
- National Cladding/Duct Materials Development Program
- National Center for the Design of Molecular Function (University of Arizona)
- Netherlands Clean Development Mechanism Facility (World Bank)
- North Carolina Division of Marine Fisheries (Morehead City, NC)
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles
- National Certified Dealer Network (military car loans)
- Newark Community Development Network (Newark, NJ)
- Niepubliczne Centrum Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Private Teacher Training Center)
- North China Daily News (English-language newspaper; China)
- Northumberland Community Development Network (UK)
- North Carolina Drum and Bass
- Non-Commercial Domain Name Holder
- Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency (support organization of ICANN)
- North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (Department of Administration; also seen as DPNE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining (NCDMM) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected John S.
Huston today to announce at the annual ARMTECH Showcase of Commerce and Industry that the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining (NCDMM) has been awarded a $24.