The National Center for Animal Law, located at and supported by the law school, is another example of Jim's support both for a new and expanded educational opportunity for Lewis & Clark students and also for a program that could enhance the reputation and prowess of the law school in the environmental field, even though the goals and techniques of the program were at odds with his personal political and environmental philosophy.
What does NCAL stand for?
NCAL stands for National Center for Animal Law (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAL
We have 14 other meanings of NCAL in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Association of Intramurals and Recreation
- Narrow Connecticut Impact Attenuator System
- New Century Accounting and Information System
- North Carolina Association of Independent Schools
- North Carolina Association of Insurance Women (Wilmington, NC)
- National Camping Association of Japan (est. 1966)
- National Council for the Administration of Justice (law enforcement group; Kenya)
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Central Alberta Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Northern California Association of Kodály Educators
- National Center for Assisted Living
- National Center on Adult Learning
- National Center on Adult Literacy
- NetAdvantage for Composite Application Library
- Noah Corp. Athletic League (Marlton, NJ)
- North Country Animal League (Morrisville, VT)
- Northern California
- North Carolina Assisted Living Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Auctioneer Licensing Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our three environmental and natural resource clinics came into being and prospered on his watch: the Pacific Environmental Advocacy Center (PEAC) in 1996, the International Environmental Law Project (IELP) in 1997, and the National Center for Animal Law in 2001.