amp;#8221; The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) after more than four decades of operation, is the largest and longest standing American Indian economic and business development organization in the nation.
What does NCAIED stand for?
NCAIED stands for National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAIED
- National Committee on Atomic Information (est. 1945; Federation of American Scientists)
- National Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- National Congress of American Indians
- Neighborhood Cleaners Association International (New York, NY)
- North Central Area Interconnect (school consortium; South Dakota)
- National Center for American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research (University of Colorado Denver)
- Nuclear Chemical Accident & Incident Plan
- Nuclear Chemical Accident-Incident Control
- North Carolina Association of International Educators
- National Center for American Indian Economic Development (est. 1969)
- North Carolina Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- National Collection of Agricultural and Industrial Microorganisms (Corvinus University of Budapest; Hungary)
- Neighborhood Competitive Access Interconnection Point
- National Campaign Against Insurance Premium Tax (UK)
- National Center for Automated Information Research
- North Carolina Association for Institutional Research (est. 1973)
- North Carolina Association of Intramurals and Recreation
- Narrow Connecticut Impact Attenuator System
- New Century Accounting and Information System
- North Carolina Association of Independent Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development Selects Otoe-Missouria Chairman John Shotton to be Honored at November Gala WASHINGTON, Oct.
Indian Business and Management 9650 Flair Drive Suite 303 El Monte, California 91731 Indian Business and Management is published bimonthly by the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development and is dedicated to Native American business and management news.
March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Colville Tribal Enterprise Corporation (CTEC) announced today that it has been honored with a Tribal Enterprise of the Year Award from the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED).
11, 2003 Award Presented At National Indian Business Reservation Economic Summit and American Indian Business 2003 Trade Show Indigenous Global Development Corporation (OTCBB:IGDC) and United Native Depository Corporation (UNDC) today announced that Deni Leonard, chief executive officer and president was named Indian Business Owner of the Year by the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) organization in its annual Indian Business Achievement Awards search.
Also participating were the Asian Business Association, Black Business Association, Filipino American Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Women Business Owners, National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development and the U.
Bank (NYSE:USB) in Seattle, was named Advocate of the Year for 2001 by the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development in Seattle.