: 6% School: 1% Regional Service Center: 7% School District: 16% Community College: 6% SOURCE: NATIONAL CENTER FOR ALTERNATIVE CERTIFICATION Note: Table made from pie chart.
What does NCAC stand for?
NCAC stands for National Center for Alternative Certification (teaching)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAC
We have 80 other meanings of NCAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Aquatic Biodiversity and Biosecurity (New Zealand)
- National Coalition against Bonded Labour (Pakistan)
- North Carolina APBA (American Professional Baseball Association) Baseball League
- North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers
- North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research
- North Carolina Association of Black Storytellers
- National Coalition for the Advancement of Baton Twirling
- National Cadet Advisory Council
- National Capital Area Council (Boy Scouts)
- National Career Academy Coalition
- National Center on Accessing the General Curriculum
- National Certified Addiction Counselor
- National Childcare Accreditation Council
- National Children's Advocacy Center
- National Clean Air Coalition
- National Coalition Against Censorship
- National College Advising Corps
- National Consumer Affairs Center (Japan)
- National Consumer Assistance Center (Experian)
- National Conventional Arms Control (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Filling the Need In her presentation at the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) in May 2009, Emily Feistritzer with the National Center for Education Information (NCEI) and the National Center for Alternative Certification noted that one-third of the approximately 150,000 new teachers hired in 2006 came through what the states identify as alternative routes to teacher certification.
Feistritzer is affiliated with the National Center for Education Information, and the National Center for Alternative Certification.