3 million contract was awarded by the NextGen Institute, a venture between the National Center for Advanced Technologies and the FAA.
What does NCAT stand for?
NCAT stands for National Center for Advanced Technologies
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NCAT
We have 17 other meanings of NCAT in our Acronym Attic
- National Canadian Association of Skilled Trades
- Nevada Coalition against Sex Trafficking
- Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology
- Nursing Child Assessment Satellite Training (child development program; University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- National Civil Aviation Security Training Programme
- Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence
- Nanba City Air Terminal
- National Carbon Accounting Toolbox (Australian Greenhouse Office)
- National Center for Academic Transformation
- National Center for Accessible Transportation (Oregon)
- National Center for Applied Technology
- National Center for Appropriate Technology (Butte, MT)
- National Center for Asphalt Technology
- National Centre for Anticoagulation Training (UK)
- Naval Center for Acquisition Training
- Naval College Aptitude Test
- Net Censorship and Terrorism
- Network Capacity Assessment Tool
- Network Comparison and Analysis Tool (Blue Cross)
- Network Config Audit Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Advanced Technologies (NCAT) is a non-profit research and education organization, which develops creative approaches to science and technology challenges by promoting effective collaboration between the public and private sectors.
The Volumetric Error Compensation system received a Defense Manufacturing Excellence Award from the National Center for Advanced Technologies (NCAT) in 2009.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Advanced Technologies has presented the prestigious Defense Manufacturing Excellence Awards for 2000 to Jim Sinnett, vice president, Phantom Works Strategic Development, and a joint team of seven JDAM production and supplier management personnel from Boeing and the U.