Programs such as Steubenville Youth Conferences, Notre Dame Vision, and Life Teen summer camps regularly fill up and generate waiting lists; attendance at the most recent National Catholic Youth Conference, a biennial gathering of Catholic teens, exceeded expectations by several thousand.
What does NCYC stand for?
NCYC stands for National Catholic Youth Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCYC
We have 4 other meanings of NCYC in our Acronym Attic
- National Collaboration for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Naturally Cyprus (travel website)
- New Creation Youth
- North County Yamaha (motorcycle dealer; California)
- Number of Cycles
- North Cook Young Adult Academy (Des Plaines, IL)
- National Catholic Young Adult Ministry
- National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association
- Nassau County Youth Board
- National Catholic Youth Choir (Catholic high school summer music camp; Collegeville, MN)
- National Christian Youth Convention (Uniting Church in Australia)
- National Collection of Yeast Cultures (UK)
- National Corn Yield Contest
- North Cape Yacht Club (Lasalle, MI)
- National Center for Youth with Disabilities
- National Centre for Youth Development (Jamaica)
- Northcote Child and Youth Development Project (New Zealand)
- North Carolina Youth Empowerment Study
- Nebraska Correctional Youth Facility
- National Children and Youth Fitness Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Gildea knit strips of old plastic bags into sturdy reusable bags at the booth for the Sisters of Charity Federation at the National Catholic Youth Conference.
Teresa in Albany, returned from the National Catholic Youth Conference in Columbus, Ohio last November full of ideas for teenage workshops, testimonials, and small groups taught by peers.
INDIANAPOLIS--With nearly 24,000 teenagers and adult chaperons, the 26th National Catholic Youth Conference was billed as the largest Catholic youth conference in U.
Louis Speakers at the 25th National Catholic Youth Conference in St.
In part, of course, this difference can be accounted for by sponsorship -- the National Catholic Youth Conference is largely funded by parishes and dioceses, while the reform-oriented Call to Action is independently supported.
Nighttime at the National Catholic Youth Conference was like a celebration of this boom in Christian music.
22 while attending the National Catholic Youth Conference in Kansas City, Mo.