The National Catholic Office for the Deaf served as the launching pad for a series of video clips as preparation and as a reference for the new translation of the Roman Missal into American Sign Language (ASL).
What does NCOD stand for?
NCOD stands for National Catholic Office for the Deaf (Landover Hills, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCOD
We have 8 other meanings of NCOD in our Acronym Attic
- National Certificate of Competency (Australia)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- New College of California (est. 1971)
- NORAD Combat Operations Center
- Not Clear On Concept
- National Coalition on Caribbean Affairs (est. 1997; Silver Spring, MD)
- North Central Ohio Counseling Association (est. 1993)
- Northern California Outrigger Canoe Association
- North Carolina One Call Center (underground excavation database; Greensboro, NC)
- North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
- National Center for Organization Development (Veterans Health Administration)
- National Center on Deafness
- National Coming-Out Day
- National Contaminant Occurrence Database (United States)
- Non-Commissioned Officer of the Day
- National Council on Drug Control (Grenada; est. 2002)
- National Council on Open and Distance Education
- North Carolina Office on Disability and Health
- Non-Commissioned Officer Development Program
- Norfolk Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org * National Catholic Office for the Deaf (NCOD) * www.
The National Catholic Office for the Deaf held its annual "Pastoral Week" in Austin, Texas, Jan.