That's the assessment of Regina Haney of the National Catholic Educational Association.
What does NCEA stand for?
NCEA stands for National Catholic Educational Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCEA
We have 49 other meanings of NCEA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Classified Elsewhere (UN international trade classification)
- Notional Cash Expenditure (gold industry)
- Novell Content Exchange
- NSSMS Common Enclosure
- Nuclear Capability Exercise
- Nuclear Certified Equipment (US DoD)
- Nuclear-Chemical Environment
- Núcleo de Computação Eletrônica (Portuguese: Electronic Computer Center; Federal University of Rio de Janeiro; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Nutra Cell Enhancer
- Sodium Calcium Exchanger
- National Cemetery Expansion Act
- National Center for Environmental Assessment
- National Center on Elder Abuse
- National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture
- National Certificate Educational Achievement (New Zealand)
- National Community Education Association
- Natrona County Education Association
- Netherlands Commission for Environmental Assessment (est. 1987)
- Non-Combat Expenditure Allocation (US DoD)
- National Computing Education Accreditation Council (Higher Education Commission; Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- De La Salle Christian Brother Robert Bimonte has been named president of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) effective July 1, 2013.
That same week, the National Catholic Educational Association was participating in "National School Choice Week," a thinly disguised propaganda exercise to try to get taxpayer subsidies for private schools.
Seminal publications in the areas of sociology, psychology, and educational theory focus on the works of James Coleman, Reginald Neuwien, John Convey, Andrew Greeley, Howard Gardner, and Mary Perkins Ryan to name only a few, as well as the organized efforts of the National Catholic Educational Association, the National Center for Education Statistics, and the National Conference of Catholic Bishops.
According to the National Catholic Educational Association, in their annual statistical report in 2005-2006, the average elementary school tuition for Catholic schools (in 2005) was $2,607; the average freshman tuition (for 2002-2003) was $5,870.
The first edition of the program, criticized by parents when piloted in the Dufferin-Peel region in 1997, was based on a model developed by the American National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
To control for selection bias, Neal used data from the National Catholic Educational Association (which provides directories with the address and enrollment of every Catholic school in the U.
Start your search by calling agencies like the National Association of Independent Schools and the National Catholic Educational Association, which can give you a lot of information.