Given recent events, both countries are having serious conversations about implementing national catastrophe insurance programs.
What does NCIP stand for?
NCIP stands for National Catastrophe Insurance Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCIP
We have 32 other meanings of NCIP in our Acronym Attic
- National Cancer Intelligence Network (UK)
- North Carolina Information Network (library organization)
- Nuclear Commander in Chief
- Nuclear Contour Index of Nuclear Irregularity
- National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- National Council on Indian Opportunity (est. 1968)
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NC IOM)
- Nova Castria Interfaith Outreach Ministry (Hollis, NH)
- Naval Combat Information Operator (Canada)
- North Central Illinois Ornithological Society (Rockford, IL)
- National Center to Improve Practice
- National Commission for Indigenous Peoples (Philippines)
- National Committee for Immunization Practices (various nations)
- National Crabapple Introduction Program
- Navy Career Intern Program
- Nederlands Centrum voor Inheemse Volken (Dutch: Netherlands Centre for Indigenous Peoples)
- NISO Circulation Interchange Protocol
- No Casino in Plymouth (advocacy group; California)
- No Change In Price
- North Carolina-Israel Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
A national catastrophe insurance program continues to be tossed around the halls of congress, with no resolution in sight.
Industry journalists, myself included, spill a lot of ink on issues du jour like modernizing state regulation, enacting an optional federal charter, and fashioning a national catastrophe insurance program.