Lynette Ranson, who is a care home inspector for the Care Quality Commission (formerly the National Care Standards Commission, (NCSC) said there was no record at the home which stated how Mr Vines occupied his time there.
What does NCSC stand for?
NCSC stands for National Care Standards Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCSC
We have 89 other meanings of NCSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome (Utah)
- National Coalition for School Bus Safety (formerly National Coalition for Seatbelts on School Buses)
- North Carolina School of Biblical Studies (Clemmons, NC)
- North Carolina State Button Society
- National Center on Sexual Behavior of Youth (Oklahoma City, OK)
- American National Computer Security Council
- Naples Community Sailing Center (Naples, FL)
- National Cable Satellite Corporation (C-SPAN)
- National Capital Subaru Club (Canada)
- National Capital Sun Club
- National Cargo Security Council
- National Center for State Courts
- National Certified School Counselor
- National Charter School Clearinghouse
- National Child Safety Council
- National Children's Science Congress (India)
- National Christian Sports Conference
- National Civil Society Congress (Kenya)
- National Coal Supply Corporation Ltd (Israel)
- National Collegiate Security Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central government The National Care Standards Commission, the Government Office for the North West, the Vehicle Inspectorate and Valuation Office Agency all have offices in the city.
This prompted the National Care Standards Commission to raise "serious concerns" about the care offered.
The publication was produced by the Social Services Inspectorate and the National Care Standards Commission.
The Healthcare Commission will take over from the Commission for Health Improvement and the National Care Standards Commission, which both ceased to exist from today.
The National Care Standards Commission said that mistakes in the handling of drugs could have life-threatening consequences.
The National Care Standards Commission (NCSC) warns mistakes in the handling of drugs could have life-threatening consequences.
Because lasers can burn or in some cases even blind, it's crucial that you only visit practitioners who display the National Care Standards Commission Certificate.