Care Farming UK is a new organisation, and registered charity, which has evolved from the National Care Farming Initiative.
What does NCFI stand for?
NCFI stands for National Care Farming Initiative (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCFI
We have 6 other meanings of NCFI in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Coarse Fishing Federation of Ireland
- National Commission on Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- North Carolina Falconer's Guild
- National Center for Farmworker Health, Inc.
- National Center on Family Homelessness (est. 1988; Newton, MA)
- North Country Freedom Homes (New York)
- Northside Coalition for Fair Housing (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Carolina Fair Housing Center
- North Central Florida Health Planning Council
- National Centers for Investigation
- National Computer Forensic Institute (US Secret Service; Hoover, AL)
- North Carolina Foam Industries (Mount Airy, NC polyurethane foam manufacturer)
- North Carolina Foam Insulation (US NASA)
- North Carolina Folklife Institute (est. 1974; Durham, NC)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship International
- National Coalition of Food Importing Associations (Matawan, NJ)
- Northern California Fraud Investigators Association
- National Center for Family-Integrated Churches
- National Coalition for Family Justice (Irvington, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research by the National Care Farming Initiative UK, based at Harper Adams University College, Shropshire, has revealed that a single care farm operation could generate an average revenue of pounds 52,517 per farm each year while also having labour issues in and in an industry which has faced some significant challenges in recruiting and retaining skilled staff.
To remedy this, the National Care Farming Initiative (NCFI) is holding a networking event on April 28 at the Amelia Trust, a care farm near Barry, Glamorgan.