Background on National Capital PPO (NCPPO) A regional leader, National Capital Preferred Provider Organization (NCPPO) offers access to a broad network of independently contracted physicians, hospitals and other health care professionals who have agreed to provide health care services at negotiated, discounted rates.
What does NCPPO stand for?
NCPPO stands for National Capital Preferred Provider Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- NATO CALS Pilot Project #1
- National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity
- North Carolina Press Photographers Association
- North Carolina Probation/Parole Association
- North Carolina Professional Plumbers Association
- North Carolina Professional Putters Association
- National Collection of Plant Pathogenic Bacteria (UK)
- National Capital Parks and Planning Commission (Washington, DC)
- National Coalition to Protect Political Freedom (Washington, DC; now disbanded)
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education
- National Council for Public Private Partnerships
- National Campaign for Pesticide Policy Reform (est. 1993)
- National Center for Public Policy Research
- Non-Contributory Pensions and Poverty Study
- North Carolina Private Protective Services
- National Center for Public and Private School Foundations
- National Council on Pet Population Study and Policy
- National Center for Policy Research National Center for Policy Research for Women and Families
- National Clearinghouse for Paraeducator Resources
- National Coalition for Patient Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 2002 National Capital Preferred Provider Organization, Inc.