The finding by an international team of scientists, led by researchers from the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School (Duke-NUS) in Singapore and National Cancer Centre of Singapore, paves the way for treatments tailored to the genetic make-up of individual stomach tumours.
What does NCCS stand for?
NCCS stands for National Cancer Centre of Singapore
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCCS
We have 104 other meanings of NCCS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine (est. 1992)
- Newcomb College Center for Research on Women (Tulane University)
- Nonspecific Cytotoxic Cell Receptor Protein
- Northern California Coast Range Preserve (Nature Conservancy)
- National Centre for Culture and Recreation Statistics (Australia)
- National College Credit Recommendation Service (Albany, NY)
- North Coast Commercial Roofing Systems (various locations)
- North Central Coast Regional Stakeholder Group (Canada)
- National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable
- NASA Center for Computational Sciences
- National Catholic Committee on Scouting
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- National Center for Computational Sciences (US Department of Energy)
- National Center for Constitutional Studies
- National Centre For Cell Science (Pune, India)
- National Children's Cancer Society
- National Climate Change Secretariat
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Committee of Communications Supervisors (now ICA)
- National Computer Crime Squad (FBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality visitors throughout AnaLabAsia2011 attracted executives from the likes of Akzonobel, Baxter Healthcare, Baker Huges, Bayer, Chevron, Chiyoda, DSO NationalLaboratories, DSTA, ExxonMobil, GE, GlaxoSmithKline, Health Sciences Authority, Hyflux, Johnson & Johnson, Keppel, Kuwait National Petroleum, M+W, Micron Semiconductor, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Group, Novartis, National Cancer Centre of Singapore, National Environment Agency, Pall Life Sciences, Pfizer Asia Pacific, Pokka Corporation, Public Utilities Board, Sanofi-Aventis, Seagate, Siltronic Samsung, Shell Chemicals Seraya, Singapore General Hospital, SMOE, ST Marine, VEOLIA, Weatherford and more; reinforcing the show's appeal to the analytical science, instrumentation, testing, the analytical technology cluster.
YM BIOSCIENCES' NIMOTUZUMAB SELECTED FOR MULTINATIONAL PHASE III TRIAL BY NATIONAL CANCER CENTRE OF SINGAPORE Singapore investigators to coordinate 700 patient trial of EGFR targeting antibody for treatment of head and neck cancer MISSISSAUGA, ON, Jan.