Half of the participants watched a program developed by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy to be broadcast on Channel One - a news program that airs in many U.
What does NCPTP stand for?
NCPTP stands for National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Center for Paralegal Training (Atlanta, GA)
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers
- National Consortium of Pharmacy Technicians
- Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Nationally Certified Psychiatric Technician
- National Circus and Physical Theatre Association (Australia)
- National Confederation of Parent Teacher Associations (UK)
- North Carolina Physical Therapy Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Public Transportation Association (Wilmington, NC)
- National Child Protection Training Center
- North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards Commission
- National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
- National Center for Preservation, Technology and Training (US National Park Service)
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing
- National Clearinghouse for Periodical Title Word Abbreviations (publishing company; Columbus, OH)
- National Coalition of Provincial and Territorial Wildlife Federations
- National Council for Promotion of Urdu (Ministry of Human Resource Development; India)
- Nature Clinical Practice Urology (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarah announced three new programs: a Driving Program for Teens, a Day Care Nursing Consultants class, and the selection of Pueblo County by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy for a week of teen pregnancy prevention activities.
Bill Albert of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy in the US, praised the study and said it "catches up with common sense".
Andrea Kane is the senior director of policy and partnerships with the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and a nonresident fellow at the Brookings Institution.
Washington, DC: National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 2002.
Teenage girls who have sex before the age of 15 years are more likely to become pregnant than are teens who delay sex, according to an analysis from the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy.
The short answer is less sex and more contraception," says Bill Albert, senior director of communications, publications and technology for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy.
The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy offers municipal leaders a range of suggested steps they can take to help promote the National Day and encourage teens in their community to participate through the quiz.