What does NCRC stand for?
NCRC stands for National Calibration Reference Centre for Bioassay and in Vivo Monitoring (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRC
We have 152 other meanings of NCRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on Recent Advances in Structural Engineering (India)
- National Capital Region Board (India)
- National Center for Retirement Benefits Inc.
- National Crime Records Bureau (India)
- National Crime Reduction Board (London, England, UK)
- North Campus Recreation Building (University of Michigan)
- North Carolina Rate Bureau (car insurance)
- Northumberland County Record Book
- North Carolina Rabbit Breeders Association
- National Center of Radiobiology and Radiation Protection (Bulgaria Ministry of Health)
- National Campus and Community Radio Conference (Canada)
- National Cancer Research Centre (various locations)
- National Capital Revitalization Corporation
- National Car Rental Center
- National Cave Rescue Commission
- National Child Research Center (Washington, DC)
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Nature Conservation Research Council (Ghana)
- New Charles River Crossing
- Nonwovens Cooperative Research Center