SubscriberWise is a risk management preferred-solutions provider for the National Cable Television Cooperative (www.
What does NCTC stand for?
NCTC stands for National Cable Television Cooperative
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NCTC
We have 71 other meanings of NCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Pacific
- National Cable Television Association Show
- North Central Texas Areaos School Personnel Administrators
- N- (4-Carboxyphenyl)trimellitimid- (4-Tert-Butylphenyl)-Diester
- Nationaal Coördinator Terrorisme Bestrijding (Dutch: National Coordinator for Terrorism Suppression)
- National Curriculum & Textbook Board (Bangladesh)
- Neurobehavioral Core Test Battery
- Nor Cal Travel Ball
- North Country Teddy Bears
- Northern California Transplant Bank (Oakland, California)
- National Cadet Training Center (US Army Cadet Corps)
- National Collection of Type Cultures (UK laboratory)
- National Conservation Training Center
- National Counterterrorism Center (9/11 Commission Report)
- Naval Communications Training Center (US DoD)
- Naval Computer & Telecommunications Command (US Navy)
- Naval Construction Training Center (US Navy; Gulfport, MS)
- New Century Technology Council
- New Century Theatre Company (Seattle, WA)
- New Covenant Trust Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
tv) the largest independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations, and owner of eight 24-hour HD cable television networks, proudly announces it has signed a new affiliation agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC).
NBC Universal declared that it has inked a comprehensive carriage agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) that comprises the programming giant s cable and broadcast properties as well as a first-ever retransmission consent deal for NBC and Telemundo owned stations.
31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NBCUniversal and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) announced today a comprehensive new carriage deal that encompasses broad distribution for the programmer's full portfolio of cable and broadcast services, as well as a first-ever retransmission consent deal for NBC and Telemundo Owned Stations.
3 billion; ** Energy & Communications: * National Cable Television Cooperative Inc.
Other long-term agreements are also in place, including one with the National Cable Television Cooperative that includes Adelphia, Mediacome and CableOne.
SubscriberWise is a risk management preferred-solutions provider for the National Cable Television Cooperative.
2, 2011 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) announced today that it has extended its long-standing relationship with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) to supply NCTC members with end-to-end broadband access solutions through 2011.