The American Institute of Architects (AIA), Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) and National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS) unveiled the United States National CAD Standard (NCS) Version 4.
What does NCS stand for?
NCS stands for National CAD Standard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NCS
We have 432 other meanings of NCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Commission to Review the Working of the Constitution (India)
- North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Number of Earth Torus Crossings (Monte Carlo cases)
- National Commission on Resources for Youth (est. 1970)
- Niles Canyon Railway (California)
- Nederlandse Commissie Record Zeevissen (Dutch: Netherlands Sea Fishing Records Commission)
- Nabors Corporate Services
- Nantucket Community Sailing, Inc (Nantucket, MA)
- NASCAR Nextel Cup (auto racing)
- National Call to Service
- National Cartoonists Society
- National Cathedral School (Washington, DC)
- National Cemetery System
- National Center for Simulation
- National Center For Stuttering
- National Centre for Sustainability (Australia)
- National Children’s Study
- National Circus School (Montreal, Canada)
- National Clandestine Service (US Central Intelligence Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The alliance is the umbrella organization for two permanent projects: the National CAD Standard and the National Building Information Model Standard.
Several standards are pre-loaded, including GSA Spatial Program validation and National CAD standard V4, making it fast and easy to get started.