The National Business Travel network (NBTN) believe if more businesses offered flexible working and home working for employees it would benefit businesses and help cut carbon dioxide emissions.
What does NBTN stand for?
NBTN stands for National Business Travel Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBTN
- Negative Biased Temperature Instability
- News by Teens International (website)
- Northwest Bio-Technic, Inc. (British Virgin Islands)
- New Brunswick Telegraph Journal (newspaper; Canada)
- National Battery Test Laboratory (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Naval Boiler and Turbine Laboratory
- Naval Boiler Test Laboratory
- National Black Tourism Network
- National Broadcasters Training Network
- Nederlands Bureau Taxaties Onroerende (Dutch: Dutch Office Real Estate Appraisals)
- North Babylon Teachers' Organization (New York)
- New Buffalo Township Public Library (Michigan)
- Narrow Band Tape Recorder
- Newington Bike Trek Ride Series (mountain biking)
- Nature Based Tourism Strategy (Australia)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary
- Nexenta Bug Tracking System
- Never Be the Same Again
- New Brunswick Tire Stewardship Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON is a member of the National Business Travel Network - a Department for Transport initiative - a network that enables companies to share best practice and promote the idea of workplace travel plans.
LIVERPOOL'S Chamber of Commerce is hosting a free half-day networking seminar on Friday March 7, with Department for Transport's National Business Travel Network and ACT Travelwise to raise awareness of the benefits travel plans can have on local businesses.