According to the American Burn Association National Burn Repository (2010 report) there were 450,000 burn injuries that received medical attention in the United States last year.
What does NBR stand for?
NBR stands for National Burn Repository
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBR
We have 70 other meanings of NBR in our Acronym Attic
- National Best Quality Software Awards (Sri Lanka)
- Butadiene-acrylonitrile copolymer rubber
- Narrow Band Receiver
- National Bank of Romania
- National Benefit Resources Group
- National Board of Revenue (Bangladesh)
- National Board of Review
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- National Broadcast Radio
- National Bureau of Asian Research
- National Business Review (New Zealand weekly business newspaper)
- Natural Background Radiation (radioactivity)
- Navigation Base Reference
- Network-Based Recording
- Neutral Base Region
- New Better than Used
- New Britain Transportation, Inc.
- New Business Request (various locations)
- Nightly Business Report (PBS show)
- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (India)