Lafarge North America continues a partnership with the National Building Museum in Washington, D.
What does NBM stand for?
NBM stands for National Building Museum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBM
We have 71 other meanings of NBM in our Acronym Attic
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- National Black Law Students Association
- Network-Based Language Teaching
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
- Noord-Nederlandse Biologische Landbouw Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Organic Agriculture Association)
- Nantier, Beall, Minoustchine (publisher)
- Narrowband Manager
- National Bank of Malawi
- National Bank of Moldova
- Nederlands Bureau der Motorrijtuigverzekeraars (Dutch: Netherlands Bureau of Motor Insurers)
- Needs Beyond Medicine (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Neo-Black Movement
- Neo-Black Movement of Africa
- Never Been Married
- New Beginnings Missions (Gulfport, MS)
- New Beginnings Movement
- New Believer's Ministry (Africa)
- New Buffalo (Amtrak station code; New Buffalo, MI)
- New Business Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
If so, Discover Engineering Family Day at Washington's National Building Museum is the place for you Saturday.
According to the agency's president, Lisa Maska, The National Building Museum is a fitting place to remember Lautman because it was one of the Washington, D.
Earlier this month, Disney received an award from the National Building Museum for its commitment to well-designed buildings.
25-June 3; National Building Museum, Washington, DC, June 29-Oct.
9, the National Building Museum opened a comprehensive 7,000-foot exhibit entitled "Wood: An American Tradition.
The 2006 L'Enfant Lecture is presented by the American Planning Association and the National Building Museum in cooperation with the New York Building Congress, APA's New York Metro Chapter, and The Cooper Union Office of Continuing Education and Public Programs.
On May 11, 2010, the National Building Museum will hold its 24th Honor Award ceremony to recognize three organizations that have advanced the quality of our built environment through their unique civic and social innovations: architecture firm Perkins+Will; New Orleans Habitat Musicians' Village founders Harry Connick, Jr.