Designing for Disaster" at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.
What does NBM stand for?
NBM stands for National Building Museum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBM
We have 71 other meanings of NBM in our Acronym Attic
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- National Black Law Students Association
- Network-Based Language Teaching
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
- Noord-Nederlandse Biologische Landbouw Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Organic Agriculture Association)
- Nantier, Beall, Minoustchine (publisher)
- Narrowband Manager
- National Bank of Malawi
- National Bank of Moldova
- Nederlands Bureau der Motorrijtuigverzekeraars (Dutch: Netherlands Bureau of Motor Insurers)
- Needs Beyond Medicine (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Neo-Black Movement
- Neo-Black Movement of Africa
- Never Been Married
- New Beginnings Missions (Gulfport, MS)
- New Beginnings Movement
- New Believer's Ministry (Africa)
- New Buffalo (Amtrak station code; New Buffalo, MI)
- New Business Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
C/S), a leading manufacturer of high-performance commercial building products, will be featured at the National Building Museum multimedia exhibition, Designing for Disaster, a call-to-action for citizens from design professionals and local decision makers to homeowners and school children, to prepare for unexpected events.
Lafarge North America, the largest diversified supplier of construction materials in the United States and Canada, announced that it is the lead sponsor of the exhibition Designing for Disaster at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.
25-June 3; National Building Museum, Washington, DC, June 29-Oct.
9, the National Building Museum opened a comprehensive 7,000-foot exhibit entitled "Wood: An American Tradition.
The 2006 L'Enfant Lecture is presented by the American Planning Association and the National Building Museum in cooperation with the New York Building Congress, APA's New York Metro Chapter, and The Cooper Union Office of Continuing Education and Public Programs.
Lafarge North America is the lead sponsor for Designing for Disaster, part of a year-long National Building Museum exhibition spotlighting the evolving science of disaster mitigation, plus tools and strategies for building safer, stronger and more resilient communities.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL BUILDING MUSEUM HONOR AWARD The National Building Museum bestowed its first Honor Award in 1986 to recognize individuals and organizations that have made important contributions to the nation's building heritage.