Internet forums are buzzing about the deadline with some users even offering advice on natural ways to help the process along, such as drinking raspberry tea or walking up stairs, head of gynecology at Madrid's Ruber International Clinic, told Spain's national broadcasting network, RTVE.
What does NBN stand for?
NBN stands for National Broadcasting Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBN
We have 57 other meanings of NBN in our Acronym Attic
- New Business Model Working Group (UK; Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals commission)
- Nagoya Broadcasting Network (Japan)
- Narrow-Band Noise
- National Banking Network, Inc. (Virginia Beach, VA)
- National Bibliography Number
- National Bingo Night (ABC-TV)
- National Biodiversity Network (UK nature conservation)
- National Biospecimen Network
- National Black Network
- National Broadband Network (Philippines)
- Naughty By Nature (band)
- Naval Battleforce Network
- Nefesh B'Nefesh (Jewish Souls United)
- Net-By-Net (route planning approach)
- Newbern (Amtrak station code; Newbern, TN)
- Next Big Nashville (music festival; Nashville, TN)
- Nothing But Neopets (web site)
- Nothing but Noodles (restaurants; various locations)
- National Black Nurses Association
- Neonatal Behavioral Neurological Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa Speaking to the National Broadcasting Network (NBN), Khalifeh said pregnant women should "worry" about the virus as they and their unborn babies are especially vulnerable to catching swine flu.
The fact that Spain's largest national broadcasting network selects our systems highlights the strong interest in the broadcast market for the same high-quality, high-performance mobile satellite systems.
The company provides mobile and fixed voice, transmission data, Internet, and other supplementary services for domestic and international telecommunications, and is also responsible for managing the technical infrastructure and national broadcasting networks for the country's radio and Terrestrial Digital Television.
The company has already begun discussions with one national broadcasting network and, starting this month, the company will initiate contracts with most of the local broadcasters carried on its cable systems.
This enhanced, national broadcasting network offers broadcasters, advertisers and ad agencies unprecedented capabilities to digitally receive, manage and review advertising spots.