12 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Broadcast Association for Community Affairs (NBACA) elected a new board of directors at its 26th annual convention in Boston, Mass.
What does NBACA stand for?
NBACA stands for National Broadcast Association for Community Affairs (Cocoa, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBACA
- Natinaal Buro voor Advies en Bouw (Dutch)
- Night Basketball and Books (California)
- Never Been Asked But Probably Will Be Asked Frequently Asked Questions
- National Bioethics Advisory Commission
- National Brick Advisory Council
- New Brunswick Arts Council (Canada)
- Noel Butlin Archives Centre (Australian National University)
- Non-Blocking Atomic Commitment (protocol)
- North Baltimore Aquatic Club (Maryland)
- National Board of Accreditation for Certifying Agencies
- National Benevolent Association of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center
- North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Novice Breeder Advice Cat Club
- New Brunswick Association for Community Living (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar Association Commercial Law Section
- Nurses Board of the Australian Capital Territory
- New Brunswick Advisory Council on Youth (Canada)
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- National Bass Association of the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, the foundation joined with the Broadcast Industry Council and National Broadcast Association for Community Affairs to create a $2,500 community service award.
In 1995, "Sunday on Seven" was named "Best Public Affairs Regularly Scheduled Program in Television Markets 1-30" by the National Broadcast Association for Community Affairs (NBACA).