broadband plan includes contest to drive adoption Members of the National Broadband Task Force announced a contest at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, offering $100,000 in prizes for applications that increase broadband adoption.
What does NBTF stand for?
NBTF stands for National Broadband Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBTF
We have 13 other meanings of NBTF in our Acronym Attic
- Nothing Better to Do
- National Bicycle Tour Directors Association
- North Bengal Terai Development Project (Jalpaiguri, India)
- National Board for Technical Education (Nigeria)
- Non-Bacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis
- New Brunswick Telephone Company
- National Biomedical Tracer Facility
- National Birthday Trust Fund
- National Black Theatre Festival
- National Brain Tumor Foundation
- NB&T Financial Group Inc.
- Neutral Beam Test Facility
- Neutral Buoyancy Test Facility
- New Brunswick Teachers' Federation
- New Building Task Force
- Nijmeegse Bedrijfs Tafeltennis Federatie
- Nile Basin Trust Fund
- Nordiska Byggnads- och Träarbetarefederationen
- Norges Bassengbad Teknisk Forening
- Norrbottens Bordtennisförbund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cathy Seidel, chief of the FCC Consumer and Government Affairs Bureau, and Eugene Huang, government operations director for the FCC's National Broadband Task Force, discussed the current state of broadband affairs and the agency's blueprint for expanded coverage, scheduled to roll out in mid-February 2010.
Business Editors RICHMOND HILL, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2001 Universe2U (OTC BB:UTOU), developers of advanced fiber-optic and broadband solutions, unconditionally endorses the recommendations presented by the National Broadband Task Force to the federal government on how to make high-speed broadband Internet services available to all Canadian communities by the year 2004.