Organiser and breastfeeding lead at Locala, Jayne Heley, said: "It is national breastfeeding awareness week and we are trying to promote breast feeding.
What does NBAW stand for?
NBAW stands for National Breastfeeding Awareness Week (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBAW
We have 2 other meanings of NBAW in our Acronym Attic
- New Brunswick Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Canada)
- New Brunswick Association of Social Workers
- Nederlandse Bond Aqua Terra (Dutch: Dutch Union Aqua Terra; club)
- Neutral and Basic Amino Acid Transporter (neurology)
- Nozzleless Burn Assessment Test (SRM)
- Natural Bridge Appalachian Trail Club (Lynchburg, VA)
- New Brunswick Anti-Tobacco Coalition (Canada)
- Nordic Business Administration Training Center
- New Brunswick All Terrain Vehicle Federation (Canada)
- Nederlandse Branchevereniging Aangepaste Vakanties (Dutch: Dutch Custom Holidays Trade Associations)
- National Burn Awareness Week (February)
- Naked Brothers Band (TV series)
- Nanobuilding Block
- Nashville Bluegrass Band (Nashville, TN)
- Nathan Bodington Building (University of Leeds, Bodington Common Virtual Learning Environment)
- National Bank of Belgium (Brussels)
- National Biodiesel Board (Jefferson City, MO)
- National Blood Bank
- National Business Brokers (various locations)
- Nationale Bank van Belgie
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have another celebration of breastfeeding, with events taking place around the country during National Breastfeeding Awareness Week, running from 24-30 June.
Esther added National Breastfeeding Awareness Week takes place each year with the aim to promote breastfeeding and raise awareness across the UK.
AS part of National Breastfeeding Awareness Week new mums and mums-to-be are being encouraged to visit the Life Store in Middlesbrough to get advice and support on giving their babies a natural, healthy start in life.
Sara and baby Ella star in their own full page ad to coincide with National Breastfeeding Awareness Week which runs until May 17.
MIRIAM STOPPARD It's National Breastfeeding Awareness week and great to see celeb mums such as Charlotte Church and Jenny Frost giving it their backing.
The event, to celebrate National Breastfeeding Awareness Week, has been organised in conjunction with the Department of Health and NHS Walsall Community Health.
National Breastfeeding Awareness Week, which runs until Saturday, is organised by the Department of Health.