Along with its research and education arm, the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund, the Coalition's main goals are to increase federal funding for breast cancer research; improve access to high-quality health care and breast cancer clinical trials for all women; and expand the influence of breast cancer advocates wherever breast cancer decisions are made.
What does NBCCF stand for?
NBCCF stands for National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern British Columbia Construction Association (now British Columbia Construction Association; Prince George, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers
- National Black Catholic Clergy Caucus
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care (New York, NY)
- Northern British Columbia Caving Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Collection Center
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Control Center
- New Brunswick Customer Contact Centre Industry Association
- New Brunswick College of Craft and Design (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- National Bladder Cancer Collaborative Group A (American Association for Cancer Research; Philadelphia, PA)
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Northern Beaches Community Consultative Health Planning Group (Australia)
- Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Contamination Survivability (US DoD)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Act
- Name Brand Casual Dining (US Army, IMA-Europe, Heidelberg, Germany)
- National Biomass and Carbon Dataset (US NASA)
- National Bureau of Controlled Drugs (Taiwan)
- Natural Binary Coded Decimal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCCF) will bring together more than 600 women and men hungry for knowledge and striving for a change in breast cancer research at the annual Advocacy Training Conference, Beyond Ribbons to Revolution.
On page 3, we explore a new campaign by the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCCF) to collect real-life stories of women with breast cancer, most of whose experiences definitely don't represent "the best health care in the world.
This year, in a unique funding agreement with the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund, the Regis Foundation will bring together researchers from all over the world to reshape breast cancer clinical trials and identify new models for faster results.
Another grant recipient, which has been previously funded by the Avon Foundation, is the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCCF), which will receive $2.
National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCCF) - A previously-funded organization, the NBCCF will receive $2.
Avon 3-Day Walk veteran, Stephen Goldsmith will be taking a unique approach to charity walks this fall, by undertaking a solo walk, named the "110,000 Steps Walk," October 18-20, 2002, to benefit The National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCCF).
The National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund is a grassroots organization dedicated to ending breast cancer through the power of action and advocacy.