October is designated as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the United States.
What does NBCA stand for?
NBCA stands for National Breast Cancer Awareness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCA
We have 50 other meanings of NBCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Services
- National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Protective Cover
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Report 1 (Observer Report)
- N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate (tissue adhesive)
- National Band Council of Australia (Australia)
- National Baptist Convention of America
- National Bicycle Commuters Association
- National Board Certification Agency
- New Barnet Community Association (UK)
- North Bay Christian Academy (Novato, CA Christian school)
- National Bible College Athletic Association
- Northern Bedford Community Athletic Association (Loysburg, Pennsylvania)
- National Bank of California (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Black Catholic Apostolate for Life
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Beacon Code Allocation Plan
- National Board for Community Banks (Nigeria)
- National Business Community Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
AAA provides unique exposure for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month AURORA, Ill.
1 and runs through October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Congresswoman Nita Lowey was the honorary guest at the special pink ribbon-cutting ceremony held at the Rye Brook facility in recognition and support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and you can help by supporting the Susan G.
There's no cure, but there's plenty of hope, thanks to all the fund-raising efforts held every October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Customers Are Urged to "Think Pink" Throughout October in Observance of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
Personal Experiences and Advice Shared Through Dynamic WikiAnswers Q&A Community NEW YORK, October 22 /PRNewswire/ -- In a show of support for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Answers.