In a speech you gave at the 2012 National Book Festival, you described yourself this way: "I was one of those moody, misfit children who never quite fit in with her friends.
What does NBF stand for?
NBF stands for National Book Festival
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBF
We have 69 other meanings of NBF in our Acronym Attic
- National Best Foods (Canada)
- National Bhikkhu Front
- National Biosafety Framework
- National Birman Fanciers
- National Bladder Foundation
- National Blood Foundation
- National Board of Fisheries (Sweden)
- National Board of Forestry
- National Boating Federation
- National Bonsai Foundation, Inc. (non-profit organization supporting the National Bonsai & Penjing Museum at the US National Arboretum)
- National Book Foundation
- National Braille Factory
- National Buffalo Foundation (aka National Bison Association; Westminster, CO)
- National Bullying Forum
- National Business Furniture
- Natural Born Fraggers (gaming clan)
- Nätverksbaserade Försvaret (Swedish: Network-Based Defense)
- Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging van Film- en Televisiemakers (Association for Film and Television Makers)
- Nederlandse Bieten Federatie
- Nederlandse Bowling Federatie
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Five teenagers demonstrated to the 2012 Library of Congress National Book Festival audience this weekend that poetry is alive and thriving amongst our nation's youth.
Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard Book picks The Breadwinner Trilogy By Deborah Ellis Ages 10 to 13 At the National Book Festival, Suzanne Collins, celebrated author of the "Hunger Games" trilogy, was asked why she wrote about war.
Three years ago she also proved that poets could still be political when she rejected Laura Bush's invitation to the National Book Festival in Washington on the grounds, she said in an open letter, that it would be condoning the Iraq war and "the current regime of blood, wounds and fire".
First Lady Laura Bush appeared on the premiere episode of the satellite radio series to discuss the importance of literacy, the National Book Festival, and The Big Read.
This year's National Book Festival will reportedly feature more than 70 authors, poets and illustrators in a range of pavilions including: History & Biography, Children, Teens & Children, Mysteries & Thrillers, Fiction & Fantasy, Poetry and Home & Family.
September 30 National Book Festival, sponsored by the Library of Congress and hosted by Laura Bush on the National Mall in Washington, D.
The 2006 National Book Festival, organized and sponsored by the Library of Congress and hosted by first lady Laura Bush, 10 A.