30pm) LORD Sugar has written a book apparently, it's called What You See Is What You Get and it's been nominated for a National Book Award.
What does NBA stand for?
NBA stands for National Book Award
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBA
We have 233 other meanings of NBA in our Acronym Attic
- National Basketball Association
- National Beef Ambassador (National Beef Association)
- National Beekeepers Association (New Zealand)
- National Benefit Administrators (Charlotte, NC)
- National Benevolent Association
- National Bison Association
- National Blood Association
- National Board of Advisors
- National Board of Antiquities (Finland)
- National Boating Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the dust settled, The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor, winner of the 1972 National Book Award for fiction, was the only title left standing.
The winner of two Pulitzer Prizes and a National Book Award, he is also a translator and an outspoken environmentalist and pacifist.
S * Caletti, author of carefully written YA novels such as Honey, Baby, Sweetheart, a finalist for the National Book Award, gives us an unusual story about a brilliant teenager named Jade, a senior in high school.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK Zadie Smith, author of On Beauty and White Teeth, will be among the nine featured authors for the third season of Eat, Drink & Be Literary: Dinner and a Reading series in BAMcafe, presented by the National Book Awards and the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM).
com Collected Poems 1943-2004 is an anthology of poetry by Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award winner Richard Wilbur, who has previously served as poet laureate of the United States.
Ball--who won the 1998 National Book Award with Slaves in, the Family, a look into his own Southern family's slaveholding past--took an interest in Simmons when she wrote him shortly before her death in 2000.
This compelling book is a 2002 National Book Award finalist.