Department of Health and Human Services, introduced a new program, the National Bone Health Campaign, targeted at teen girls.
What does NBHC stand for?
NBHC stands for National Bone Health Campaign
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBHC
We have 6 other meanings of NBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Bow Hunters Association
- New Boston Housing Authority (New Boston, Texas)
- New Brunswick Healthcare Association (Canada)
- Nitrobenzyl Hydroxylamine
- Northamptonshire Black History Association (UK)
- National Bicycle History Archive of America
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Barrel Horse Association of Canada
- National Board of Housing, Building and Planning (Sweden)
- National Birding Hotline Cooperative (est. 1990; online information resource)
- National Bulk Handling Corporation (India)
- New Broken Hill Consolidated (mining; Australia)
- New Brunswick Heart Centre (Canada)
- North Beacon Hill Council (est. 1993; Seattle, WA)
- Northeast Behavioral Health Care Consortium (Pennsylvania)
- Natomas Basin Habitat Conservation Plan (California)
- North Broward Hospital District (Florida)
- National Black Home Educators (Baker, LA)
- National Board of Homeopathic Examiners (Zephyrhills, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Bone Health Campaign is a national effort by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Health and Human Services' Office on Women's Health (OWH), and the National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF).
Due to the tragic events of September 11, the launch event for The National Bone Health Campaign, "Powerful Bones.