The National Board of Revenue (NBR) is creating plans to offer tax benefits to coal-fired power plants to attract both foreign and local investments to meet the country's increasing demand for power.
What does NBR stand for?
NBR stands for National Board of Revenue (Bangladesh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBR
We have 70 other meanings of NBR in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrobenzothiazolo Quinolinium (pharmacology)
- National Beef Quality Audit
- Narrow-Based Quad Cane (physical therapy)
- Narrow-Beam Quad Sector
- National Board for Quality Promotion (India)
- National Best Quality Software Awards (Sri Lanka)
- Butadiene-acrylonitrile copolymer rubber
- Narrow Band Receiver
- National Bank of Romania
- National Benefit Resources Group
- National Board of Review
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- National Broadcast Radio
- National Bureau of Asian Research
- National Burn Repository
- National Business Review (New Zealand weekly business newspaper)
- Natural Background Radiation (radioactivity)
- Navigation Base Reference
- Network-Based Recording
- Neutral Base Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the National Board of Revenue (NBR) has said that the April 30 deadline for the BPL franchises to pay taxes will not be extended.
Officials and reports said the National Board of Revenue (NBR) issued a Statutory Regulatory Order (SRO) saying only "legally earned" yet "untaxed money" could be invested in the stock market on payment of a 10 per cent tax.