He is also a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners.
What does NBME stand for?
NBME stands for National Board of Medical Examiners
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBME
We have 2 other meanings of NBME in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Basic Manufacturing Cost
- NORAD Battle Management Center
- North Belfast Musicians Collective
- North Bengal Medical College and Hospital
- National Ballistic Missile Defense
- National Building Materials Distribution Association
- North American Building Material Distribution Association
- National Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Norwegian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Nada Brahma Music Ensemble (Sacramento, CA)
- Network-Based Mobile Education
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners (Reno, NV)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part I
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II examination
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
- Nevada Bureau of Mines Geology (research unit, Mackay School of Mines; University of Nevada at Reno)
- New Brunswick Military Heritage Project (Canada)
- Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These data were linked to testing records from the National Board of Medical Examiners as well as data from the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association Physician Masterfile to track specialty certification.
Phillips' certifications include American Board of Family Practice, Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatrics and Diplomat and National Board of Medical Examiners.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The National Board of Medical Examiners has taken on that problem with a pilot project at two medical schools and two residency programs.
She is also a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners.
The National Board of Medical Examiners and the Federation of State Medical Boards have launched a major public relations push to win acceptance of the addition of a Clinical Skills Assessment Examination as part of the U.
The authors wisely format the questions in accordance to the current recommendations of the National Board of Medical Examiners.
He is a diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and American Board of Internal Medicine.