The National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT), formed in 1991, it is the credentialing agency for the hyperbaric profession.
What does NBDHMT stand for?
NBDHMT stands for National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Board Dental Examinations
- New Brunswick Department of Education (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Economic Development Tourism and Culture (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Environment and Local Government (Canada)
- New Brunswick Distance Education Network
- New Brunswick Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Canada)
- New Business Development Group
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Association (Washington)
- National Board Dental Hygiene
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (American Dental Association test)
- New Brunswick Department of Health and Wellness
- Non Battle Deaths and Injuries
- National Basketball Development League
- National Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
- National Blood Donor Month (January; AABB)
- Neutral Building Data Model
- New Business Development Manager (job title; UK)
- National Business Development Network (government association; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, Curtis Cheney, Nate Gines and Kody Stewart were certified by the National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology, as CHTs (Certified Hyperbaric Technologists) on November 20, 2006.