The American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) online National Board Review (NBR) has been preparing new graduates for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBD-HE) since 2011.
What does NBDHE stand for?
NBDHE stands for National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (American Dental Association test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network Block Device Daemon (computing)
- National Board Dental Examinations
- New Brunswick Department of Education (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Economic Development Tourism and Culture (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Environment and Local Government (Canada)
- New Brunswick Distance Education Network
- New Brunswick Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Canada)
- New Business Development Group
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Association (Washington)
- National Board Dental Hygiene
- National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- New Brunswick Department of Health and Wellness
- Non Battle Deaths and Injuries
- National Basketball Development League
- National Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
- National Blood Donor Month (January; AABB)
- Neutral Building Data Model
- New Business Development Manager (job title; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Review questions are modeled after the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
But often, pride is tempered with a degree of anxiety as graduates prepare to take the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE) required for licensure as a registered dental hygienist.
If overseas dental hygienists with equivalent credentials are given a chance to take the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination and regional clinical board examinations to prove that they are knowledgeable and safe practitioners, it would help the citizens and dental hygienists of the world.