January is National Blood Donor Month NEW YORK, Jan.
What does NBDM stand for?
NBDM stands for National Blood Donor Month (January; AABB)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBDM
We have 2 other meanings of NBDM in our Acronym Attic
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Association (Washington)
- National Board Dental Hygiene
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (American Dental Association test)
- National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- New Brunswick Department of Health and Wellness
- Non Battle Deaths and Injuries
- National Basketball Development League
- National Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
- Neutral Building Data Model
- New Business Development Manager (job title; UK)
- National Business Development Network (government association; UK)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources and Energy (Canada)
- National Basketball Development Officer (Federation International Basketball Association)
- New Brunswick Department of Education
- New Brunswick Department of Environment (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation (New Brunswick, Canada)
- N-Benzoyl-D-Phenylalanine (antidiabetic compound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html January 1-31 National Blood Donor Month AABB (formerly the American Association of Blood Banks) 8101 Glenbrook Road Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 215-6526 (301) 907-6895 Fax publicrelations@aabb.
com/prnh/20090108/RedCrossLOGO) This season's Bachelor, Brad Womack, along with several former Bachelors and Bachelorettes will be visiting select blood drives in Los Angeles, Dallas, Philadelphia and Chicago during the month of January, National Blood Donor Month.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of January's National Blood Donor Month, Dunkin' Donuts will recognize American Red Cross Donors, Employees and Volunteers in Michigan for two weeks in January.
National Blood Donor Month helps shine a spotlight on this important issue and how blood donors literally help save lives.
Supported by the American Association of Blood Banks, a national organization based in Bethesda, Maryland, National Blood Donor Month assists local blood collection centers during a traditionally slow time of year for blood collections by raising awareness across the country for the importance of blood donors.
Blood donations made in January will also help Colorado celebrate National Blood Donor Month, which is timed to assist with potential winter shortages.